A-Z WMV Video Converter is a tool developed for encoding video files to different output formats.
Video encoding is widely used for achieving compatibility between different programs, and for working with specific devices. Most software applications don't use the same formats, therefore it's necessary to have a tool for the task of conversion.
Some of the outstanding characteristics of A-Z WMV Video Converter are:
- High speed encoding
- Supports large video files, up to 2GB
- You can work with several files simultaneously
- You can choose to turn off the computer when the task is complete
- Encodes the video segment chosen by the user
A-Z WMV Video Converter converts the following:
From the WMV, ASF, MPEG, MOV, QT, AVI, QuickTime, Divx, Xvid, RM, RMVB, and MPG formats, to WMV ASF.
Limitations of the Trial Version:
- Only encodes 50% of the video