ProShow Standard is an application designed for creating slideshow presentations using image files, video and audio.
Some characteristics that stand out of ProShow Standard are:
- Support for more than 100 file formats.
- More than 280 transition effects to choose from.
- Control for how much time each image stays onscreen.
- Create sound track with MP3, WMA, WAV or audio CD files.
- You can join different photographs and images in one montage to be stored in video format.
- You can record the works in a CD/DVD to watch them in a regular player.
- You have the possibility of adding sound effects, text, texture, special filters, shadows, transparencies, adjusting brightness levels, colour, changing image sizes, adding frames of different styles to the photographs.
- Possibility of configuring each one of the screen’s characteristics.
- Support for NTSC and PAL systems.
- Works can be exported into MPEG1, MPEG2, and VCD, CD formats with automatic start-up, EXEs and as screensavers.
It is not necessary to have experience in the manipulation and composition of images to work without major inconveniences with ProShow Standard.
Limitations of the Trial Version:
-Operative for 15 days.