TVTool is a programme that improves video cards features, when performing connections and operations between the TV and the computer.
TVTool incorporates many options, the most outstanding being: control of multiple sound cards, watching a video on the TV while is played back on the computer, performing brightness adjustments, contrast, saturation, etc., resize, visualisation mode, audio adjusting, changing resolution, etc.
- Changing between TV or PC mode with one button
- Watching on TV contents that are being played back on the computer
- Control and manipulation of the TV’s resolution
- Shows the established connections
- Allows for image rotation
- Ease of use
- Output S/P-DIF control
- Turns off PC automatically when video is finished
- Autodetection of hardware
NOTE: TVTool supports the majority of nVidia graphic cards with TV output.