Complete Office in English is a very complete tool that lets you work in English if that’s your language. It has 5 programs or packages, described here:
* WORD: A very powerful, widely used word processor with a great range of possibilities for designing documents
* EXCEL: A spreadsheet that lets you do an infinite number of operations easily and quickly based on the identification of rows and columns
* POWER POINT: The most widely used commercial presentation program in the world
* OUTLOOK: Secure and reliable e-mail
* ACCESS: An easy-to-use database manager
These are the most important but you also have Photo Editor, Photo Dr., Office Notebook, etc.
Find out for yourself how essential this tool is for any type of work you do.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Creating documents, spreadsheets and database use. I have used Open Office before on an old computer and wish to continue using this very useful software.
I have used word programmes from Microsoft, Pagemaker, excell spread sheets and powerpoint presentations suited to teaching & learning class