MAME Classic is a graphic interface and game administrator for the MAME emulator for Windows platforms.
MAME Classic turns the complicated task of running a game via console into a few simple mouse clicks. MAME Classic lets you create lists of the available games to later play them with just a couple of mouse clicks to start.
- Shows information on games stored in .dat files;
- 2 directories for storing ROMs;
- Possibility of disabling Windows keys shortcuts (ctrl.+alt+del, etc.);
- Verification of ROMs;
- Filter for finding non-supported ROMs;
- MAME directory maintenance;
- Thumbnails of selected ROMs;
- Icon software;
- Clean and friendly interface.
Necessary Requirements for Software Operation:
- Win32 MAME emulator (official version)
- xml2info.exe in MAME folder
- ROMs must be in ZIP format.