FastStone Capture is a utility designed for capturing screenshots in image format.
If you need to explain how a program works for someone who is on another computer, if you need to capture an animation, or simply show your friends how you've set up your desktop, then FastStone Capture could be a great help.
Some of FastStone Capture's characteristics are:
- Captures windows, objects, entire screen, areas selected by the user, and navigation areas
- Supports several windows and objects
- Captures Web pages with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera
- Imports from several places, such as an internal editor, clipboard, file, or printer
- Inserts texts and visual effects
- Saves captures in BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, and PDF
- Sends results by e-mail
FastStone Capture's interface consists of a floating panel, and an options menu so that it won't interfere with captures.
Limitations of the Trial Version:
- Works for 30 days